Navigating the academic system is hard.
As experienced advocacy professionals, we are here to guide and support you.
- Is your child having academic, social, emotional, or behavioral difficulties at school?
- Do you think your child may need more help and support than they are getting right now, but you don’t know how to get it?
- Have you recently received a diagnoses for your child, and hope to receive services from the school to better support them?
- Have you been working hard to get additional services and supports for your child through the school but haven’t felt heard?
- Do you wish to get your child on a 504 Plan or an IEP plan but need more support or advocacy around understanding the steps, ensuring all essential supports and services are included in the plan, or making sure the plan is being implemented effectively?
Managing the academic system to get proper services for children can feel like an impossible task at times. We have extensive experience in working with families who need to access services for their children. We will work with your child’s school to provide him/her the best learning opportunity possible. Every child deserves that.
Becoming an informed parent is key to supporting your child. Knowing what to expect will go a long way toward easing your nerves and boosting your confidence as your child’s best advocate.